Sunday, June 5, 2016

Job Vacancy



Express group
Jln. By Pass Nugraha Rai no. 57xx.
Jimbaran Bali
Limousine.bali@expressgroup.co.id

Profile
I am a 19 years old and recent graduate from Senior High School and need a job that allow me to build Experience and Knowledge.

Education
2003 – 2009 : SD Karangwuluh
2009-2012 : SMP N 1 Wates
2012-2015 : SMA N 1 Wates

Employment
I still looking for job and experience

Skills and Qualifications
Familiar with most common sofware e.g. MS Office
Passive Speaking English with Tofel 476
Still in process to have “A” Driving License


give me your comment please

1 comment:

  1. Osa, you missed the application letter. Overall, you still need to improve your quality of writing. I find that you are struggling with grammatical form, spelling and diction. Still way to go. Try harder.
    Best,
    Ms.Dep

    ReplyDelete