Tuesday, April 5, 2016

This is Biworo Complaint letter


9/7 Starter St,
Margareth. A.C.T
The HRD,
Graty Pty Ltd,
Grenson St,
Chicago
Dear Sir/Madam,
I’m writing to complain about discrimination when I applied for a job in your office. I know that your office is best service company and have more than 1000 clients in every year.
In my opinion, your advertisement about sex is freely, but when I check the accepted persons are male. I have suitable qualification and experience. This is the discrimination for me as female. I believe this is your office fault about writing the announcement.
I would like your office pay back the registration cost and please more specification about the gender when you write the announcement later.
I look forward to hearing from you at your earliest convenience.
Your Faithfully,
Margareth
Margareth A.C.T  

 
This is my Response letter
The HRD,
Graty Pty Ltd,
Grenson St,
Chicago
9/7 Starter St,
 
Dear Margareth. A.C.T
  
We have received  your letter of March 29, about Discrimination
 
I apologize for the Discrimination 
 
We are willing to send back your Money as your requested. Please give us your Registration Code and your ATM Number. If you do not get back your money until next Monday, we will double it.
 
Again, My sincere Apology 
 
The HRD

2 comments:

  1. Yo! I saw an expression said "...your ATM number..." It blew my mind. In my mind, that expression meant that you wanna get his/her PIN. If you intent to transfer some money, you can use this expression "...your account number..."

    ReplyDelete