Tuesday, March 29, 2016

after comment



  45. Colombo
Yogyakarta
City Agent
533 Baker Street
USA

Dear Sir/Madam
I’m writing to complain about Rent Price. I have rent here for 2 year and I still believe in your skill. However, I have received a massage 2 day ago that the rent will rice 2 dollar per week and I think it’s too expensive for me.
 
Firstly, the flat is in great need to repair
Secondly, the last rent was Raise 3 month ago
Thirdly, I have been here for 2 year and I am a good tenant.
Finally, if the price is rise. I have to get a Third tenant, And it is make small flat.

 I wish I get good facilities if the price rise  20 dollars per week 

Thank you for your Assistance 
I’m looking Forward to hearing from you.
Yours sincerely

Sagita Triosa

1 comment:

  1. I think you should really really review your post buddy, there are many words that are not "understandable" in the sentence.
    Thank you and have a nice day (y)

    ReplyDelete