Monday, March 14, 2016

before comment

after comment


1.situation 1
caller        :   it's frank wood here. can you leave a note for fred when he arrives? it's bad news, I m  afraid tell     him that job is off. they gave it to some firm in blackburn. I'll call back latter with details or he can ring me before 2.30
    receiver :    i will give him the massage, Mr woods


 

2. situation 2
  the washing machine has broken down. you have to go out and leave a note  for someone in the family       fto tell them not to use it. 

You are at work. a workmate ‘s husband rings to say he’ll meet his wife at 5.15 p.m. he doesn’t say where but he say to tell her not to be late. you leave a note for your workmate


  
3. I came to my friend house but he is not there. i have important information to tell him. I ask     my friend to call me at 10.00 pm

  

3 comments:

  1. could you give the situation? I don't really understand at all

    ReplyDelete
  2. i already fix it. thanks peter

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Osa

    Great! You should learn about capital leter more, after full stop you should use capital leter and name of people ex: "Frank Wood" in situation 2 and "Meet" in situation 1.
    After that use the punctuation wisely you should use "!" In word "important" in situation 3

    Good posting and keep blooging :)

    ReplyDelete